Nuffnang~

Sunday 13 March 2016

Product review : Loreal lip and eye make up remover





Packaging
Not very big. Easy to carry around.
Cap is tight and doesn't spill when I brought it to travel.

Smell
No smell at all which is good as I'm fear of fragrances or chemical that is a burden to my sensitive skin.

Applicator 
Use a cotton pad and pour the amount of make up remover desired.
I usually use 1 cotton for my foundation, and subsequently 1 cotton for both my eyes when I'm wearing light make up. Use 1 cotton for each eyes if u wear heavy make up

Texture
It's oil make up remover. Many feels that oil remover clogs up the pores which I couldn't determine whether it's true or not. But if you are afraid so, then just use it for your eyes and lips not your skin.

Ease of use
It removes make up very efficiently. Although nowadays people opt for other means of removing make up such as water based make up removal, the oil based one's are still the best make up removal. 

Pros and cons
+ removes make up and waterproof mascaras efficiently
+ no irritation to eyes, no burning sensation
- slight blurring of vision when it enters the eyes
- may clog pores

Summary
It's a good product for its price. I usually use this when I'm wearing thick make up as it removes nice and clean.
I'm currently trying out Shu uemura's make up removal that is much raved about as I usually put on only sunscreen not full foundation. Will blog about it soon.

Details
Size 125ml
Price rm 23.65
Made in Indonesia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)