Nuffnang~

Sunday 13 March 2016

Product review : Dolly wink brow kit

Today I'm gonna review on dolly wink brow palette.
Drawing brows is actually one of the most important step before I step out of the house. I actually can't leave the house without drawing my brows coz I'll look so different although I do have quite a thick pair of brows.
 But the thing is, I don't like brows which are really drawn on like with brow pencil. It's so unnatural. So I had been using brown eye shadow to colour my brows. Thank God some one invented something called brow powder! It can be used as eye shadow too! 



Packaging
Comes in a small black oval palatte. A Dolly wink brow kit actually comes in 2 colours. 
The dark 1 is to colour your brows as the base colour while the light 1 is to brush onto your brows as a finishing coat after the dark colour to make the brows look smoother. The light 1 can be used as a nose shadow too!


Applicator 
Comes with a small brow brush. Bristles are quite hard, you wouldn't need to use a separate brush to comb your brows.


Colour
The brow kit is available in 3 types of colour combination to match different hair colour. The palette I chose is the darkest as I have black hair right now. 
The colour is quite pigmented, non glittery, which is great to create natural looking brows! If you want a darker colour just go over the area a few more times.

Reminder: apply the colour before using eye brow pencil. Fill in the bald spots with the brow shadow and then outline the brows with the pencil. Brush on the lighter colour to create a smooth brow effect.


Ease of application
Easy. Just a few strokes and your brows will look thicker and tidier.


Pros cons
+ moderately pigmented, creating natural looking brows.
+ small and easy to carry around.
+ easy to use
+ colour stays on for 5-6 hours.

Details
Price: rm 41.00

Made in:
Japan

Summary
I really love this product. It is so easy to use and the colour stays on throughout the day. It can also double up as a nose shadow powder using the lighter colour one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)