Nuffnang~

Thursday 8 August 2013

The best make up book.

Hey guys! Since I dun have time to do a review, I thought I can intro the make up book I bought earlier this year, which is just amazing.

There are 2 volumes, not sure is there a new version yet.
*Sorry for the bad resolution, took it wid my iPad. Heh.*


Her name is Pony. She's from Korea! You can try to google bout her. But this book is in Chinese, so unless u can understand the steps just by looking at the pictures, it will totally be a waste.
And btw, she's damn pretty and gorgeous. It's like a collection of model photos in the book, like reading a fashion magazine. And every page I'll be like : omg!! Where got so pretty make up artist 1!! Kinda obsessed with her. Shyte.

Anyway, this is the pic I like the most in this volume:




Damn nice right!! I can look at it over and over again without getting bored! Felt like a perv. Wtv.
This volume is actually more of dramatic make ups and impersonation of artists' make up all around the world.

The other volume:
This is more subtle, with more of daily look make ups and lots and lots of small make up tips.


And the look I love the most:



Looks like Angelababy! (My idol)

So, I really think every girl should get these make up books~ or any other make up book. I learnt alot of new make up tips from this book. Seriously highly recommended. And who doesn't wanna be pretty like her? Sure you wanna know her secret right? There's even daily skin care and stuff included in the 2nd volume I showed. Definitely a plus point there!

Is there any other make up books that you like? Place a comment! :)

Thanks for reading~ xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)