Nuffnang~

Wednesday 7 August 2013

New blog!!

Hey guys!! I'm finally back to blogging! Not sure if anyone is reading but I hope to gain readers soon!

So basically I'll be blogging about my daily life, some products and giving some reviews about them. The products may include make ups that I had been using since I first know about make up till date where I constantly try out new products and stop changing when I get a good and suitable product for myself. And some facial products, some fashion items and whatever that I find nice and would like to share.

I hope that my readers can benefit from my reviews and be able to choose the most suitable product for their skin type as that is what I do when I hear about a product - *google search reviews on blah blah product* then tons of reviews will be there and I'll open all in tabs just to compare the reviews.
So hopefully my review will contribute abit on the decision making process :)

Btw, I have not been blogging for like 2 years now after my previous blog being hacked. I was totally upset and was lazy to set up a new blog. But recently I started following the blogs that I read last time and they really inspired me! The feeling of blogging is just irreplaceable and I really really missed it.

So stay tuned to my next post which will be in next month cause I'm having exams sooooon :(

I shall include the blogs that inspired me here :)
P/S: they are really pretty bloggers!!

- Xiaxue - sg : now a mother with beautiful baby boy named Dashiel
- Qiuqiu - sg : a sweet blogger, straight forward and nice
- Miyake - sg : personal fav. She's more to ulzzang korean style right now. Do check her out!
- Peishi - sg : 18 this year. Young and sweet!
- Chuckei -mal : love her make up and fashion tips!
- Cheesie - mal : Japanese fashion and make up!

And many many more~~

Thanks for reading! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)