Nuffnang~

Saturday 5 October 2013

My super light, simple 5 minutes make up :)

So today I went to fix my ankle. Twisted it slightly when I was in UK. Too much walking and shopping! xD
Anyway, I was suppose to meet my friend in the afternoon and I was like really really late! I had only like 5 minutes to do my make up before heading out. 
Therefore I did a very light, simple make up which is also suitable as a daily make up.



And yes of coz I photoshopped my skin. I don't think I even blend out the CC cream evenly. xD

For face:


Foundation:
 Face shop FACE it CC cream 
Just a thin layer using foundation brush or sponge.

If you have extra time and want a more matted look, you can pat on a layer of translucent setting powder like this:

Powder:
Soap&Glory One heck of a blot face powder 
Use a powder brush and just swipe over the whole face gently.

For eyes:


Eyebrow powder:
 Dolly wink eye brow powder kit 

Concealer:on
 Collection lasting perfection concealer

Eyeliner:
 Maybelline Hypersharp liner 
To create a natural but bigger eyes, just draw a thin line along the eyelash roots and extend it horizontally for 2-3mm from corner of the eyes.

Mascara:
 Maybelline Rocket volum' express mascara 
Just one layer will do as I did not apply eye shadow, therefore the eyelashes will be visible even if it's only 1 layer. And remember we wanna create a natural look.

If you still have extra time, you can put on some eye shadow and blusher~

Eye shadow:
 Kate deep eyes eyeshadow 
Please excuse the dirty cover and almost-finished-brown-colour, It shows that it is very good and i use it alot xD Actually used this for like 3 years now? :O super long lasting.

Blusher:
Silky girl Blush hour blusher 
This is a cheap and good blusher! It's actually my 2nd one now. Didn't thought of changing brand coz it's really good. The colour is very natural and it's cheap! Wonder if they are still on shelf coz I bought this like 2 years ago. Hopefully they wont stop producing it!

Finished look! It's very natural right? Looks like I didn't have any make up on :)


 Ahem. please excuse my awkward smile. Still trying to get used to smiling with braces on xD

While camwhoring bro came to disturb me -.-





 Mom going out for some dinner. 


So how is your 5 minutes make up like?

Thanks for reading! xoxo~

P/S: If you want me to review on any of the products I mentioned, just write it in the comment box :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)